YCC has managed more than 300 conferences ranging in size from 100-2,000 participants in United States, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. You know the subject matter—YCC knows how to present it. Regardless of the topic or size, we provide detail-oriented and participant-friendly support services. We have streamlined our procedures to work quickly and efficiently providing you with the best ROI. Yes, that’s right; we can actually help you save money resulting in making more money for your company or organization.
Below is a list of the conference management and support services we offer.
- Conference plan and timetable
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Financial management and break-even analysis
- Site selection and contract negotiation
- Online registration
- Online abstract submission and review tool
- Agenda development
- Speaker coordination
- On-site management
- A/V coordination
- On-site Internet coordination
- Exhibition marketing and management
- Mobile app customization
- Social networking before, during, and after the conference
- Community service projects
- Conference marketing
During the past three years, YCC has managed conferences in Brussels, Belgium; Sydney, Australia; Melbourne, Australia; Auckland, New Zealand; and Montreal, Canada. In preparation for the 2010 World Wide Web (WWW) Conference, Kathleen McCasland worked closely with the 2009 local planning group in Madrid, Spain and also attended the conference. Even though the 2010 WWW Conference and Computational Wind Conference were held in the United States the majority of participants were from outside the country. We are very familiar with handling visa letter requests and working with other cultures.